Designed for rising 6th–10th graders, this week-long companion program to our day camp will keep teens active and engaged in a variety of activities throughout the summer while building friendships and developing interpersonal and leadership skills. Operated out of Camp Red Feather on the campus of Virginia Wesleyan College, Teen Extreme Adventure Camp allows teens to spend the week traveling to local venues for extreme activities such as rock climbing, kayaking, hiking, tubing, swimming, sports and other recreational pastimes. Space is limited and summer is fast approaching, so don't wait—register your teen today!
- Have fun and develop friendships with other teens.
- Participate in fun-filled camp and off-site adventure trips.
- Plan and deliver a community service project.
- Develop leadership skills and abilities by planning and implementing camp programs for younger campers.
- Have the opportunity to progress within the camp's activity achievement system.
- Experience personal growth in areas of spirit, mind and body.
- Participate in challenging and thought provoking opportunities and discussions.
- Develop knowledge of communication and problem-solving skills.
Weekly Activities include:
- Sports and other recreational pastimes
- Alpine Tower
- Laser tag
- Water slide parks
- Leadership development opportunities
- Character development