Because we know that healthy lifestyles are achieved through nurturing spirit, mind and body, well-being and fitness at the Y is so much more than just working out. Beyond fitness facilities, we provide educational programs to promote healthier decisions, and offer a variety of programs that support physical, intellectual and spiritual strength.
At the Y, a supportive community is a big part of wellness. At every age and every level of activity, you'll find people just like you looking to live a little healthier. Members and program participants often cite the support and enthusiasm of fellow participants and staff as some of the key factors in their achievement of greater well-being.
At the Y, you'll find many opportunities for healthy living, including:
- Personalized fitness programs where a trained coach will teach, guide and help you set and reach goals. Make an appointment today.
- Cardiovascular equipment like treadmills, ellipticals, cross trainers, climbers and more, most with personal TVs and iPod connectivity
- Strength-training through resistive and free-weight equipment
- Group fitness classes
- Interactive Zone, with video game fitness for ages 5 and older
- Pick-up basketball games in our gym
- Y-Change programs, a six-week journey toward a healthier lifestyle
- Personal training