The Y’s programs keep us all connected, while promoting positive change throughout our region. Through community development, the Y will identify needs within our community, then develop, support and execute programs that embrace the Y's mission and provide goodwill. Our goal is to create, provide and support sustainable programs that develop the potential of youth and teens, improve our community's health and provide opportunities for social responsibility.
Our community development programs include:
- Adaptive sports and swim lessons for special needs youth
- BARK reading program for autistic and special needs youth
- All Kids Swim
- Escape to the Arts summer camp
- YMCA on TRACK (Tutoring, Recreation, Arts and Crafts for Kids)
- Too Good for Drugs education program