GENERAL HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Staff & volunteers will be required to complete a health screening prior to each practice/game.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available at each field/court/site.
- Team sizes will be limited to 8 to encourage distancing
- Participants and parents who are not feeling well will be required to stay home.
STAFF HEALTH & SAFETY
- Staff & volunteers will receive a daily health screening, including temperature checks.
- Staff & volunteers will wear masks while on duty.
- Staff are required to thoroughly wash/sanitize hands at the start of their shift and between team interactions.
- Game start times will be staggered, and we recommend teams not to arrive more than 15 minutes prior to game time. Basketball games will start on time.
- All persons entering the gym will be required to wear a face-covering
- Players are encouraged to bring masks
- Teams will not be allowed into the gym until 15 minutes before the game begins.
- All participants should wear proper PPE and maintain space between themselves and others. Prolonged proximity, even with masks should be avoided.
- Spectators arrive 5 minutes before game time and exit immediately after for gym/restroom sanitizing.
- Spectators will be limited to two (2) per participants during game allow for social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance and exit of the facility