We’re excited to announce major improvements to the Indoor Aquatic Center at the Taylor Bend Family YMCA! This Saturday, April 15, we’ll close the pool area at noon and our plan is to reopen at 5am on Monday, May 1, pending successful completion of the project.
Here’s how we’re improving the aquatic center:
- Resurfacing the lining and replacing tiles of the 25-meter pool
- Acid washing and cleaning the therapy pool and hot tub
- Installing computer controls on chemical feeders
- Replacing all lane lines
- Acid washing the tile decks
- Updating and renovating the office and guard room
- Installing new in-water lights in the 25-meter pool
- Updating and expanding the capabilities of our training room
We’ve already completed the first stage of this project, which included replacing pumps and switching to more environmentally friendly CO2 systems. We’re excited to serve our community better with this new improved aquatic environment, and thank you for your patience while we complete the work.
Follow us on Facebook for status updates and more.