When you join the Y, you're committing to more than simply becoming healthier. You're supporting the values and programs that strengthen your community. At the Y, children learn what they can achieve, families spend quality time together and we all build relationships that deepen our sense of belonging.
For a better you. For a better community. For a better country.
The Y. For a better us.
What's included in a YMCA membership?
See a full list of membership benefits.
Learn more about membership types and payment options.
Join today and become a part of our community.
$75/Adult+1 and Family
Learn about Open Doors Financial Assistance
- Personalized FitQuest plans based on your goals and abilities, with online tracking Learn more
- Unlimited visits with FitQuest coaches
- Y-Change: group support and nutrition/activity education, designed to help you take small steps to develop healthier habits
- Innovative cardio equipment with personal TVs and iPod connectivity
- Unlimited group fitness classes like Zumba, Group Power, Boot Camp, Yoga, Pilates and our newest 30-minute workout—Core!
- 14 indoor pools and 11 outdoor aquatic centers, programmed with exercise classes, lap lanes, swim lessons, family swim time, water slides and an indoor splash park at the Princess Anne Family YMCA!
- Active fun in Stay & Play, where we'll care for your children in a safe, nurturing environment while you work out
- Interactive Zone with physically active video games and fun activities for older kids
- Teen centers and clubs
- Monthly Parents Night Out, so that you can enjoy a night out while your kids are safe and having fun at the Y
- Member discounts on after-school programs, swim lessons, youth sports, adult sports, golf programs at The First Tee, summer camp and more
- Member exclusive programs, like personal training, massage and private swim lessons
- No long-term contracts; we offer interest-free bank-draft and credit-card monthly plans.
- Priority online program registration, as well as the option to manage your Y account online.
- Access to all Virginia and North Carolina YMCAs (with some restrictions) thanks to the My Y is Every Y Membership Reciprocity Program.
- Access to YMCAs nationwide through our YMCA AWAY program.