Expanded Access at the Northampton County YMCA
Introducing self check-in hours
We're excited to announce that the Northampton County YMCA is expanding access, beginning February 1! With these changes comes a new feature—the addition of self check-in hours using the check-in kiosk located outside the Y. While the welcome desk may not be staffed during these hours, Y staff may be in the facility to support programming.
Monday–Friday: 6–11am; 4–8pm
Sunday: Summer only
Self Check-In Hours
What's Available during Self Check-In
During self check-in hours, the wellness center will be available for working out. Unless a class or program is scheduled during these hours, the following areas may be unavailable:
- Group Exercise Rooms
- Pool & Locker Rooms
- Drop-in Childcare
- Member Services and Offices
Self Check-In Guidelines:
- All members age 18+ can check in during these times. Members age 13–17 can check in while accompanied by a guardian age 18+.
- No more than three members age 13–17 may be checked in with every member over age 18 who checks in during self check-in hours.
- Every person entering the Y must scan in at the check-in kiosk. To check-in, simply scan your keytag or digital barcode and the doors will unlock, allowing you to enter the Y.
- Members who wish to use the Y self check-in hours must sign the Self Check-In Agreement. (You'll be asked to log in to your YMCA account first, then taken to the agreement.)
24-Hour Access Hours
Sunday: All day
Members must be age 18+ and have the 24-hour access membership add-on to check in during these hours.
We hope that you'll find the expanded access to the Y helpful for maintaining your healthy lifestyle and welcome your feedback. If you have any questions, please reach out to our team by contacting us or by calling the Y at (757) 331-1201.