A Step-by-Step Guide to Retrieving Your Tax Statement in Your Y Account
Tax season is upon us, and for those making donations or childcare payments, it's important to retrieve your tax statements. In the below steps, we'll walk you through how to obtain your tax statement from your Y account.
Childcare and Donation Tax Statements
- Go to http://www.ymcashr.org/login
- Login to your account
- In the upper right hand corner click ACCOUNT
- From the account dropdown choose TAX SUMMARY
- Filters in the top part of the tax statement screen are used to control what shows on the tax statement, which is under the display of filters
- Choose the family, or just one person in the family
- Choose the product types (Preschool Care, Before & After School Care, Donations, etc...) that should be included on the tax statement
- Enter the Date range
- Ensure the from and to dates the appear are for the needed tax statement
- Click DISPLAY RESULTS
- Voila! You've pulled your tax statement! You can select PRINT next to Display Results to download as a PDF or print
Please note that only tax-deductible products/items will be displayed on the statement.