The Mariners' Museum and Park
YMCA & Mariners' Museum and Park Swap
The Mariners' Museum and Park Swap is partnering with both the YMCA of South Hampton Roads and The YMCA of the Virginia Peninsulas to swap members during February. For the second time, YMCA members will enjoy the Mariners' Museum benefits and Mariners' Museum members will enjoy YMCA membership benefits.
Y members visiting the Mariners' Museum and Park
Y members will enjoy free, unlimited admission to the Mariners' Museum and Park during February. YMCA members will also enjoy a 10% discount on all merchandise purchased. Discounts are not valid for special events and educational programs.
- To visit the Mariner's Museum, simply go to the museum and show the email we sent you OR present a member verification form (located at the Welcome Desk at any YMCA facility) along with a photo ID and your membership card (key tag or app) at the entrance and in the gift shop.
Not a Y member, but belong to the Mariners' Museum and Park?
Members of the Mariners' Museum and Park can visit any of the 21 YMCA of South Hampton Roads locations to enjoy a safe place to exercise with state-of-the-art fitness equipment, indoor and outdoor pools, group fitness classes, and child care while you work out.
- Mariners' Museum and Park members show their valid membership card, photo ID, and complete a guest waiver form upon visiting any YMCA of South Hampton Roads or YMCA of the Virginia Peninsulas location.
- You can activate your YMCA February membership online or visit your local YMCA.
- Pre-registration is recommended for lap swimming and fitness classes, but not to visit the Y. Pre-registration is not required for open swim, and hours vary by location.
- Mariners' Museum and Park members can also take advantage of discounted member pricing on programs that take place while their membership is active such as personal training and swim lessons in February.
Mariners' Museum members who join the Y in February will pay no joining fee, a savings of up to $100!
Members of the Mariners' Museum and Park can also visit any of the 14 YMCA of the Virginia Peninsulas locations. For specific details about visiting those locations, visit ymcavp.org.