Indoor Pool at the Mt. Trashmore Family YMCA to close for improvements
We are excited to announce major improvements to the Indoor Aquatic Center at the Mt. Trashmore Family YMCA! Beginning, August 21st, we will close the indoor pool and re-open Tuesday, September 5th.
Here’s how we will be improving the aquatic center:
• Installing brand new skylights
• Pressure washing and cleaning indoor pool deck, walls and bleachers
• Removing and replacing broken tiles around water line
• Replacing hardware (i.e. hooks, shelves, etc.)
• Removing, cleaning and polishing railings
• Sealing exterior of sauna
Swim lessons will proceed as scheduled in our outdoor pool. Please plan ahead and don't forget your sunscreen!
keep in mind that locker rooms will not be accessible through the indoor pool deck.
We are excited to serve our community better with this new improved aquatic environment, and we thank you for your patience while we complete the work.
Follow us on Facebook for status updates and more.