Diving is permitted in swimming pools with a minimum water depth of nine foot during posted times only. For your safety, we've established the following diving guidelines:
- All users under 13 years of age must pass the YMCA of South Hampton Roads Swim Test prior to use
- One diver on diving board or steps at a time.
- Immediately exit the pool using the ladder to the left or right of the diving well.
- Only one swimmer is permitted in the diving well at a time.
- Inward/cutaway dives and any other dives deemed unsafe by the aquatics director are not permitted.
- Dive straight--diving to either side of the diving board is not permitted.
- Goggles, jewelry, toys or restrictive devices that could cause injury are not permitted.
- Please consider appropriate swim attire before using diving board.