Skip to main content
- If the YMCA has to cancel a program, you will receive a full refund.
- If you have to cancel after signing up for a program, prior to the start date, the YMCA will provide you with a 100% credit (good for three months) to be applied toward another program or provide a 100% refund if you have to cancel for medical reasons.
- No refunds or credits can be given after the program begins
- If an individual misses or must drop out during a program for medical/family emergencies, classes may be made up where space is available. All credits are nontransferable.
- Child Care registration fees and camp deposits are nonrefundable.